Band students are assessed fees to offset the expenses associated with managing the band program including music, field show development, instrument repair, transportation and much more.
The Marching Band Performance Group fee is $300 for the year. Payments are split into Fall and Spring semesters:
- $150 due at Band Camp
- $150 due Sept 30
The Concert Band Performance Group fee is $200 for the year. Payments are split into Fall and Spring semesters:
- $100 due Sept 30
- $100 due Feb 28
* A 50% discount will apply to all additional performance groups of equal or lesser value than the highest value performance group. For example, if a student participates in Marching Band, Concert Band, and Jazz, the following adjustments are made:
$300 Marching Band
$100 Concert Band
$25 Jazz Band
Total for the year: $425 (payment schedule: $150 due at Band Camp, $150 due Sept 30, $125 due Feb 28)
For questions regarding the payment schedule, please reach out to the Music Booster Financial Secretary for assistance.
- $60 per year – Instrumental loaner fee
When submitting a payment, please follow these instructions to ensure that payments are credited properly:
- Write your child’s first and last name on the memo line of the check along with the purpose of the payment (i.e. Fall Fee, Spring Trip, meal, etc)
- Place all checks inside an envelope labeled with your child’s full name and purpose of the payment.
- If you wish to combine fees into one check, indicate that information on the check as well (i.e. band camp fee, fall fee, spring fee, etc)
All envelopes should be placed in the black mailbox outside the Music Department office or mailed to:
South River High School
Attn: Music Boosters
201 Central Ave East
Edgewater, MD 21037
If you need to split payments, please reach out to the Music Booster Financial Secretary for assistance.